Rotary-vane pumping unit PC 3 / RZ 9
PC 3 / RZ 9
Add to Quote Basket
The powerful mid-size one-stage RE 9 and two-stage RZ 9 rotary vane pumps are the ideal solution for a wide range of laboratory and process applications that require high pumping speed. The PC 3 rotary vane pumping unit, with the GKF 1000i cold trap at the inlet, helps the pump to handle large amounts of condensable vapors. The PC 3 pumping unit is compact, user-friendly, and well-arranged, with an oil mist filter at the outlet, a valve, and a T-connection for a vacuum gauge.
For technical data information please click here.
- very high flow rates even at vacuum levels approaching ultimate vacuum
- high water vapor tolerance due to efficient gas ballast; very good ultimate vacuum even with gas ballast
- vacuum-tight at switch-off; external anti-suckback valve not needed
- large oil volume: Long intervals between oil changes
- ease of maintenance due to telescopic design