With the new ATEX VARIO® chemistry diaphragm pumps and vacuum systems, the vacuum can be precisely controlled by the motor speed. The VARIO® pump is driven by an additional control signal line. The optional vacuum controller CVC 3000 with system accessories (I/O-Module, supply / isolation amplifier) and ATEXvacuum sensor enable fully automatic evaporations without the need for parameter settings or user programming. With the adaptive control it finds the boiling pressure independently and adjusts the vacuum continuously and optimally according to the vapor pressure. The vacuum controller and system accessories are installed in a non-hazardous area.
For technical data information please click here.
- full advantage of ATEX chemistry diaphragm pumps
- short process times due to hysteresis-free VARIO® vacuum control
- VARIO®-pump operates on demand only as fast as necessary – minimal power consumption, extended maintenance intervals, silent operation
- vacuum controller CVC 3000 (optional) for precise vacuum control and fully automatic processes
- complete system accessories I/OModule, supply / isolation amplifier and ATEXvacuum sensor