This VARIO® chemistry pumping unit optimizes vacuum conditions automatically by precisely and continuously adjusting the diaphragm pump´s motor speed. Thanks to the motor speed control the pump operates only when vacuum is needed, saving energy and reducing maintenance. The integrated vacuum controller enables fully automatic evaporation at a push of a button. Low space requirements, light weight and low operational noise contribute further to this unit’s flexibility and
popularity for laboratory use. The GPE 3001 VARIO pro is ideal for vacuum applications with high boiling point solvents. The inlet separator, made of glass with a protective coating, prevents droplets and particles from entering the pump.
- easily operated CVC 3000 vacuum controller with clear text menus and integrated venting valve
- automatic optimization of the vacuum level throughout the process for high process reproducibility and unattended operation, short process times due to zero-fluctuation (hysteresis-free) vacuum control - even for large amounts of vapor
- compact and powerful; excellent ultimate vacuum, even with continuous condensate purge
- whisper quiet and ultra low vibration
- excellent environmental friendliness due to low power consumption