Andrews Glass Company Pressure Reaction Vessels
Lab-Crest® Glass Pressure Reaction Vessels Offer Outstanding Value in Research & Industrial Labs
Visual observation of a pressurized system is one of the major advantages of Lab-Crest® glass pressure reaction vessels. Chemically inert borosilicate glass construction allows you to accurately and safely observe:
- For use up to 225 psig.
- Solubility of gases in liquids at increased pressures.
- Chemical behavior of liquids and gases subjected to temperature and pressure changes.
- Effect of liquids on metals.
- Purity of propellant batches.
- Spray and pressure characteristics.
Typical Applications Include:
Lab-Crest Pressure Reaction Vessels are available in three standard capacities: 3 ounce, 6 ounce and 12 ounce. All vessels are manufactured by Andrews Glass, PVC coated for protection, marked with a millimetre reference scale, and individually pressure tested.
Multiport Stirring Assembly Components
Pressure Reaction Vessel Sets and Spares
Pressure Reaction Vessel Couplings
Pressure Reaction Vessel Accessories
PRV Protective Covers